Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dresser Re-vamp

Drinking: Water
Listening: Laura Marling

I am so excited to share this dresser re-vamp that I did recently. This was a dresser that Jordan bought at Salvation Army when he moved to this side of the state. It started out a poop brown dresser with zero character and terrible hardware.





I went to Menards and bought two cans of paint. White and black. All totaled I think this project cost me $16. I have a ton of paint left over, too! #winning To be honest, the handles are what I love the most about the finished project. The hardware turned out fantastic! Couldn't be more happy!



I absolutely love the way this project turned out! It was cheap and totally changed the face of this piece of furniture. It also added some great character to Jordan and I's room, which is something I love. 

Have you guys been working on and re-vamps this spring? I feel like I get the itch to change up some furniture every time Spring rolls around and I love it!

Shalom

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Seriously, you should be super proud! This is the best furniture restyle ever! <3 Seriously, I think a beautiful mess would even be jealous!

    xo
    Jo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! This looks great. We re-did a dresser too this year. I love furniture DIY's!

    sally

    young-atlantians.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete