Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Blog Hop, you say?

Drinking: Water
Listening: Bayside

Yes, it's true, I am foreign to the concept of a "Blog Hop." I've never participated in one and never really knew the whole idea behind it. Until today, that is!

Kitty & Buck (long with 3 other wonderful bloggers) are doing something called The Totally Awesome Blog Hop and I decided to join in! I couldn't be more excited! I get to be able to connect with some really fantastic and talented people. With all that said you guys should go check it out and participate. It's going to be super fun.

Oh, btw, happy Thursday!

Shalom

8 comments:

  1. Hello dear! I'm so very pleased to meet you via the blog-o-sphere. <3 your engagement photo by the way. so cheery!

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amberly! Love your name! I'm checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. OoOoOoO!!! So excited to see what this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am following you now too XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the lovely shoutout :) hope you are enjoying the hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the Blog Hop! Thanks for being a part of it! :)

      Delete
  5. hmmm, so is that what the kids are calling these days?

    i'll have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, Candace! It's wonderful. :)

      Delete